Directory Lister lets you list all or selected (like mp3 songs) files you have in selected directories on your hard disk, cd-rom, floppy and wherever you want into text or html file. It is a freeware program, so you can give it to anybody at no price.
* choose which items you want to list - subdirs, size, date, time, attributes, directory names, directory size, full path, crc32 value
* choose the width of these fields,
* choose which directories you want to include,
* choose if you want a text file or html file,
* choose sort options,
* choose mask for filenames, for example, you can list all your mp3 files you have using *.mp3 mask,
* generate listing for each processed directory,
* load and save your settings,
* list files from command line (for FTP owners).
Google hilft, aber z.B. hier: